Ag & Natural Resources
Current edition of "In the Field with Camille" -- Click HERE
October/November 2014 edition now posted!
- Farm Bill Resource Page (KY CES). The Farm Bill AaE widget is there also -- http://www.uky.edu/Ag/AgEcon/farmbill
UPCOMING MEETINGS & ACTIVITIES -
- December 22 – Surviving the Low Commodity Workshop, Daviess County Extension Service - 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Daviess County Extension Service (4800A New Hartford Road, Owensboro). Call 270-685-8480 to register. Lunch provided by Independence Bank. Presentors include: University of Kentucky Extension Specialists. Dr. Steve Isaacs, Dr. Greg Halich, Dr. Carrie Knott and Ohio Valley Farm Analysis Specialists, Suzy Martin and Lauren Turley
Looking ahead to January, 2015:
- January 6, 2015 - 2015 University of Kentucky Winter Wheat Meeting at the Christian County Extension Office (2850 Pembroke Road, Hopkinsville). Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. w/meeting at 9 a.m. Lunch provided by the Kentucky Small Grain Growers Association. Click HERE for flyer. More info, contact Colette Laurent 270-365-7541 Ext. 264 or email her at email@example.com
- January 8, 2015 - West Ky Regional Farm Bill Meeting - 2 p.m. at the Henderson County Extension Education & Expo Center. Timelines, market outlooks, questions & answers.
Educational programs of the Cooperative Extension Service serve all people regardless of race, color, sex, religion, disability or national origin.
Ag Links - to newest updates
- Current edition "Economic & Policy Update" - Click HERE
- Current edition "Off the Hoof" newsletter for beef producers - click HERE!
- Current edition "Forage News" - Click HERE
- Current edition "Kentucky Pest News" - Click HERE
- UK Grain Crops Blog
- University of Kentucky Variety Trials - Click HERE
- Soybean Rust Prediction Center - Click HERE
- The Chat 'n Chew (Purdue University)
- Past issues of "In The Field With Camille" - click
- 2014 University of Kentucky Variety Trials are now available - click HERE
Ag Econ Links -
Remember the Henderson County Conservation District has a ditcher and drill for use by Henderson County farmers. Contact the Conservation District at 270-869-9193 OR Parrish Shop & Sales at 270-827-9937
- Planting Corn into Sod by Dr. Chad Lee, UK Extension Grain Crops specialist
- Corn Growth & Development by Dr. Chad Lee, UK Extension Grain Crops specialist
TOBACCO LINKS you may find useful -
LIVESTOCK LINKS you may find useful -