Ag & Natural Resources
2015 University of Kentucky Hybrid Corn Variety Trials have been published - click HERE!
New date for Small Farm & Garden Conference - March 12, 2016 - More details in the future!
Please note we will be closed on Thursday, November 26 and Friday, November 27 for Thanksgiving. We wish you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving!
UPCOMING EVENTS -
2015 Early Bird Meeting - Nov. 24 at the Feed Mill in Union County - Begins at 8:30 a.m. followed by a sponsored lunch! Click HERE for full details.
- Farm Bill Resource Page (KY CES). The Farm Bill AaE widget is there also -- http://www.uky.edu/Ag/AgEcon/farmbill
Remember the Henderson County Conservation District has a ditcher and drill for use by Henderson County farmers. Contact the Conservation District at 270-869-9193 OR Parrish Shop & Sales at 270-827-9937
Ag Links - to newest updates
- Current edition "Economic & Policy Update" - Click HERE
- Current edition "Off the Hoof" newsletter for beef producers - click HERE!
- Current edition "Forage News" - Click HERE
- Current edition "Kentucky Pest News" - Click HERE
- UK Grain Crops Blog
- University of Kentucky Variety Trials - Click HERE
- Soybean Rust Prediction Center - Click HERE
- Chat 'n Chew - blog (Purdue University)
- 2014 University of Kentucky Variety Trials - click HERE
AG ECON -
- Planting Corn into Sod by Dr. Chad Lee, UK Extension Grain Crops specialist
- Corn Growth & Development by Dr. Chad Lee, UK Extension Grain Crops specialist
Educational programs of the Cooperative Extension Service serve all people regardless of race, color, sex, religion, disability or national origin.