Ag & Natural Resources
Current edition of "In the Field with Camille" -- Click HERE
August/September 2014 edition now posted!
UPCOMING MEETINGS & ACTIVITIES -
Henderson, Kentucky's Comprehensive Vsion Plan - Join the committe for a Visioning Charrette. Two sessions will be held:
- Project Overview & Public Visioning Session, Monday, October 20, 2014 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Public Open House including Idea Stations with the Planning Team, Monday, October 20, 2014 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Both sessions held at the Henderson County Cooperative Extension Education & Expo Center (3099 Zion Road).
To download the flyer w/complete details - click HERE
To download Henderson, Kentucky's Community Vision Demographic Trends Report - click HERE (this includes national trends, how Henderson County compares, population & housing trends, economic trends and population projections.)
- 15th Annual Women in Ag Conference - November 5 - 6, 2014 in Cave City, KY. Click HERE. Deadline to register is October 24!
Educational programs of the Cooperative Extension Service serve all people regardless of race, color, sex, religion, disability or national origin.
Ag Links - to newest updates
- Current edition "Economic & Policy Update" - Click HERE
- Current edition "Off the Hoof" newsletter for beef producers - click HERE!
- Current edition "Forage News" - Click HERE
- Current edition "Kentucky Pest News" - Click HERE
- UK Grain Crops Blog
- University of Kentucky Variety Trials - Click HERE
- Soybean Rust Prediction Center - Click HERE
- The Chat 'n Chew (Purdue University)
- Past issues of "In The Field With Camille" - click
- 2013 University of Kentucky Variety Trials are now available (Soybeans, Corn, Wheat) - click HERE
Beef Information Resources Links including 2013 Sire EPD requirements for CAIP Beef Genetic Improvement Program
Ag Econ Links -
Remember the Henderson County Conservation District has a ditcher and drill for use by Henderson County farmers. Contact the Conservation District at 270-869-9193 OR Parrish Shop & Sales at 270-827-9937
- Planting Corn into Sod by Dr. Chad Lee, UK Extension Grain Crops specialist
- Corn Growth & Development by Dr. Chad Lee, UK Extension Grain Crops specialist
TOBACCO LINKS you may find useful -
LIVESTOCK LINKS you may find useful -