Ag & Natural Resources
2017 KYNDLE Ag Appreciation Breakfast is now in the books.
Congratulations to Sam Ball, Lifetime Achievement in Agricultue Award recipient.
Congratulations to Walter Hazelwood, Agriculturalist of the Year Award recipient.
UK's Agriculture & Natural Resources has a new homepage with direct links to current issues of Economic & Policy Update, Forage News, Off the Hoof along with other links of interest related to the topics listed below. Click HERE to go the the UK ANR Homepage.
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Markets
- Agricultural Weather Center
- Agriculture & Natural Resources
- Animal and Food Sciences
- Biosystems & Agricultural Engineering
- Integrated Pest Management
- Kentucky Pest News - weekly updates on what's affecting our crops, fruits/vegetables, landscapes and homes
- News & Upcoming Events
- Plant Pathology
- Precision Agriculture for Kentucky
- Publications (Extension and Research)
- Regulatory Services
Other links of interest - The following are provided for your convenience. The University of Kentucky does not control or take responsibility of these sites.
- KyGrains is your source for up-to-the-minute info on Kentucky Grain Crops
- The Chat'n Chew Cafe from Purdue University offers the latest crop production newsletters and news releases compiled from universities and other public Web sites across the U.S., listed in order beginning with the most recently published news.
- Fusarium Head Blight Prediction Center can help you track Fusarium Head Blight in your wheat crop
- USDA Public PIPE Website is your source for tracking Southern Rust in Corn and Soybean Rust and Soybean Aphids
- Kentucky Ag Statistics provides accurate and useful statistics
- USDA Agency Reports provides information by date
Ohio River Stages from the National Weather Service Advanced Hydrologic Prediction Service
- Ohio River at Owensboro
- Ohio River at Newburgh
- Ohio River at Evansvillle
- Ohio River at J.T. Myers Lock & Dam Uniontown
Watch AgLife with Camille Lambert, Henderson County ARN Extension Agent on Saturday mornings at 6:30 a.m. on Tristate HomePage Channel WEHT Local (ch 25) and if you miss it on Saturday, you can catch it on Sunday mornings at 6:30 a.m. on Local 7 WTVW.
Henderson County Emergency Management has their CodeRed system in place and you may signup to be notified by your local emergency response team in the event of emergency situations or critical community alerts. Click HERE to go to the CodeRed signup page.
Remember the Henderson County Conservation District has a ditcher and drill for use by Henderson County farmers. Contact the Conservation District at 270-869-9193 OR Parrish Shop & Sales at 270-827-9937